The Local Project Controller will report operationally to the Project Financial Controller (at SYS Level) or to the Senior Local Project Controller and functionally to the UFC/Project controller Manager with a dotted line to the Qatar Project Manager.
The Local Project Controller ensures within the Qatar Office team the administrative and financial follow-up of the local part of the project, from the signature of the contract till contract closure. The Local Project Controller supports the Project Controllers and the Branch Manager in budget follow-up, in the respect of our Client's rules and procedures. The Local Project Controller produces consistent and reliable figures and data, so to be able to deliver, in real time, an accurate picture (actual and forecast) of the financial situation of the project to the Project Controllers and the Management.
- The local project controller must ensure that :
- All budgets dedicated to E/M & Civil work are updated , controlled and reported to the Qatar Branches Manager and the SYS BU Project controller .
- For Civil works and Erection, the monthly update, tight control and report of the budget is issued from a closely work with responsible of the EM portion and the responsible of the CW portion. The report is done through the specific tool, CW and EM BOQ Follow up including the follow up of sub-contractors.
- Claims & potential claims from sub-contractors, and more generally all risks having a budget impact , are collected and reported to the Qatar Branches Manager.
- Analysis of Purchase Order is done in closely work with Local project procurement.
- Monthly Cash forecasts are properly done and reported to the SYS cash controller.
- Local Workload plan, in closely work with the Qatar Branches Manager , is updated , controlled and reported.
- The local project controller report to Project Controllers respectively located in France & in India and participate in the Project review at SYS Level
1. Education / Experience
a. Commercial school or Finance control diploma
b. Relevant experience in Financial control
2. Specific knowledge:
a. Fluent English
3. Business understanding:
a. Long term contract (3 years)
a. Ability to work in multi cultural environment
Financial: Amounts of budgets - 170 Mâ‚¬ (including CW :126Mâ‚¬).