Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
This role will have an EUR / O&G sector focus. As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Business Development and support building a client portfolio within EUR sector.
- Overall 9+ years of relevant work experience:
- Direct Energy (oil, gas, petrochemicals) or Power and Utilities industry experience is a must. Ideally 5+ years specialized in this industry
- Big 4 or similar management consulting experience
- Preference for a Chemical or Petroleum Engineer, else
- Risk Professional (Internal Audit, Internal Controls, Enterprise Risk Management, Governance Risk & Compliance) with work experience inside an EUR organization with strong domain knowledge of EUR operations and support functions
- Business development experience with proven track record in building portfolios, ideally within ME region.
- Preference is for a bi-lingual as many of the EUR clients in the region are also government entities, where Arabic written/spoken fluency would be an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel across the region.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?