As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
What's on our plate:
• Manage and grow Talabat's largest restaurant groups and chains across 8 countries
• Build an in depth understanding of Talabat's business, the food tech industry ecosystem across markets and internal processes to be able to efficiently find gaps & come up with effective, sustainable solutions that meet Talabat's & our business partners' objectives.
• Coordinate and work with local key account teams on executing strategic plans for all regional key accounts
• Cross-functional stakeholder management across tech, product & growth marketing
• Strategise, manage & execute marketing campaigns for regional KAs
• Develop, maintain & manage Talabat's regional key account portfolio
• Sell Talabat's commercial product solutions for partners
• Understand marketing calendars for brands, plan & execute campaigns
• Cross functional collaboration & stakeholder management internal (Talabat) and external (partners)
• Build weekly/monthly reports, track & communicate performance data
• Build visibility internally and externally via deep data analysis & cross functional business reviews
What did we order:
5 years experience in key account management
Experience in cross functional project management in tech/e-commerce
Food tech experience required
Data driven and skilled in using data/reporting tools
Proactive with high levels of ownership
Problem solver and solution oriented
Local knowhow of the region
Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
Fluent in English (verbal & written)
Advanced skills in MS Office & Google Suite
Preferred experience in Looker, Tableau or data analysis tools