Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders in 14 days. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands to make this mission a reality.
Kitopi (pronounced: Kee-Toh-Pee) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging - working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology - a first of its kind innovation, which we hope will help revolutionize and enhance the food tech industry globally.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries - Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first of its kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 50 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, and Kuwait, thanks to more than 1000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You'll Do
- Work in a team of data warehouse/data engineers responsible for making sure that all departments have access to required data in a fast, reliable and consistent way.
- Development of batch and real-time ETL tools and analytics connecting various technology providers.
- Run and maintain our data warehouse /data lake solution to be the state-of-the-art, fast responding and cost-effective
- Take part in BI reports design and creation as per the business needs
- As a part of the data team, you will be responsible not only for designing and building applications but also for deploying and running them using state-of-the-art CI/CD tooling like Gitlab CI/CD, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 3/4 years working on building data warehouse/data lake cloud solutions.
- Expert Experience in SQL.
- Experience in Python / Java.
- Experience working with MPP databases.
- Experience building ETL pipelines using traditional tools/programmatically.
- Strong Experience in unit testing and CI/CD pipelines.
- Proven track in dealing with business stakeholders and being able to translate business requirements into technical stories and epics.
- Nice to have: previous knowledge with snowflake/dbt/gitlab/docker
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day - we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a work from anywhere policy - you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.