Ureed.com is a tech company building a community platform that enables creative talents from around the world to connect with potential opportunities.
Ureed.com has been used and loved by thousands of users and now our mandate is to continue providing our services to more countries and talent around the world.Our mission is to transform the way people work with freelancers while constantly creating viable economic opportunities. Because we believe in the power of remote work and the freelancers we work with.
Ureed.com is growing rapidly and we're constantly on the look for exceptional talent who would enable us to reach our vision and continue to serve the freelancers community. Being a freelancer is a bold decision, that's why we believe only bold people can help them deliver their best work and continue to do what they love at their own convenience.
Currently, the company operates in several countries across the world, including Cairo, Amman, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Create a rubric to evaluate the business among core success metrics for core SEO pillars of content, technical, and partner links. Set appropriate goals, timelines, and paths to improving each component of the program
- · Redefine and evolve key performance metrics, identifying changes and problem as they arise, and offer solutions
- · Partner with content product teams and product to create content tailored to each phase of the user journey
- · Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- · Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines and markets. Partner with the analytics team to create and deliver SEO performance reports, and provide actionable insights to other marketing channels and internal stakeholders
- · Build a roadmap of experiments and initiatives to drive organic traffic, engagement, leads and pipeline
- · Implement SEO changes and updates (meta description, page titles, schema markup, microdata, etc.) to maximize our ranking
- · Use various tools including but not limited to SEO tools and web analytics tools (Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Sitebulb, BrightEdge, SearchMetrics, etc.) to support the compilation of data and develop recommendations.
- Provide detailed competitive analysis and ensure we are maintaining authority across key business units and keyword themes
- Stay abreast on top trends, best practices, and algorithms to continually develop winning strategies
- 4+ years of hands-on SEO experience, preferably with a large scale B2B SaaS organization
- Deep understanding of search optimization tactics, both content and technical, and the impact of each tactic
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion and review
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS and SEO implications
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking skills
- Expert experience with MS Excel
- Familiarity with SERP layouts for different devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to translate complex concepts into requirements with clear business outcomes
We're offering a competitive salary and stock option.
What to expect?
We’re building a global product with a global team that’s full of world-class talent. Our hiring process is designed to let your talent shine and for us to get to know each other so we know we’re the right fit.