Ureed.com is a tech company building a community platform that enables creative talents from around the world to connect with potential opportunities.
Ureed.com has been used and loved by thousands of users and now our mandate is to continue providing our services to more countries and talent around the world.Our mission is to transform the way people work with freelancers while constantly creating viable economic opportunities. Because we believe in the power of remote work and the freelancers we work with.
Ureed.com is growing rapidly and we're constantly on the look for exceptional talent who would enable us to reach our vision and continue to serve the freelancers community. Being a freelancer is a bold decision, that's why we believe only bold people can help them deliver their best work and continue to do what they love at their own convenience.
Currently, the company operates in several countries across the world, including Cairo, Amman, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
About the role
We are seeking a CRM Specialist to ensure smooth execution of cross-channel communications, with a focus on nurturing customer relationships. The CRM Specialist will also drive engagement by proposing new, relevant campaign ideas. This role is intended to facilitate and improve the engagement efforts of product, strategy, and marketing teams at Ureed.com.
- Propose, design, and launch CRM campaigns in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Compliance teams.
- Drive engagement and propose new relevant campaigns. If you’re feeling creative, feel free to put that hat on and make your communication ideas come to life!
- Collaborate with Analytics and Product teams to visualize and make sense of data with business objectives and product funnels in mind
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure consistency of communication in campaigns
- Execute A/B tests and own analysis of results to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness
- Establish workflows and standards for entering data into CRM platform
- Establish best practices and standards for executing cross-channel and single-channel campaigns
- Assess and improve the usage of CRM platform, and automate daily tasks
- Customize and pull engagement and marketing reports from the CRM, and analyses reports to determine what kind of customer trends the business should respond to
- Troubleshoot user or software errors that affect the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbally
- Proven experience with CRM software (like Braze, Hubspot, Zoho, Marketo, SugarCRM, SendGrid or similar)
- 2+ years of work experience in a field related to one or more of the following: e-commerce, finance, fintech, digital marketing, loyalty programs, product marketing, mobile apps
- Experience in copy writing and/or design is a plus
- Knowledge in B2C and B2B communications experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of investors and investment products
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, SQL, Python, and other programming languages where relevant
- A strong eye for detail and precision
We're offering a competitive salary and stock option.
What to expect?
We’re building a global product with a global team that’s full of world-class talent. Our hiring process is designed to let your talent shine and for us to get to know each other so we know we’re the right fit.