Are you passionate about changing the world - one line of code at a time?
Xische Group has been working on strategic programs in Dubai and UAE for the past 18 years. We focus on combining business acumen, creative designs and cutting-edge engineering in high-performing squads. Today, we are partnering with leading governments and institutions to re-imagine and deliver the best citizen and business experience in the world (yes the world, this is the ambition!).
Full stack engineers will have a range of responsibilities from planning, designing and implementing full-stack products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
Our engineers contribute across the full technology stack, from DB and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over to responsive front end development.
As a Senior Developer you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owners, Designers and engineers to co-build the digital products and services.
- Collaborate with the product managers and designers to craft clear user stories, assess complexity and align on timelines, deliverables and dependencies
- Keep up and continuously learn latest technical trends, patterns and innovations to stay up-to-date and over-deliver on complex technical requirements
- Design complex technical solutions across the full stack to deliver on the business requirements in the most optimal way
- Use agile engineering practices and modern technologies (e.g. cloud, micro-services) to produce high quality code across the full stack, from database to UI and everything in between
- Deliver software products with high levels of value, quality and performance
- Maintain user-friendly documentation and code comments
- Identify and escalate technical barriers, dependencies or risks to ensure timely delivery
- Validate product quality through writing test code, including unit tests and automated test cases
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and improving application performance by responding to specific problems and fixing defects
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred but not required
- 5+ years experience planning, designing, developing full stack mobile-friendly solutions
- Highly experienced with REACT framework and back-end programming languages (i.e: node.js, java etc..)
- Have a strong understanding and hands-on experience in SCRUM and agile engineering practices
- Active learner passionate about new technologies to meet technical requirements and keep up with industry trends and innovations
- Strong problem-solving skills to conceptualize and analyze complex technical issues
If you enjoy working along A-players across disciplines to improve people's lives, then you are at the right place. We believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
In addition to your salary and performance based bonus, we provide annual flight ticket, medical insurance, gratuity, training and annual leaves.