Are you an experience designer looking to improve people's lives in a meaningful way? At Xische, we re-imagine customer journeys that impacts people's quality of life with a mission to deliver the best citizen experiences in the world. We focus on combining business acumen, creative designs and cutting-edge engineering in high-performing squads.
As an Interaction/UX designer, you will join our multidisciplinary team of product, design and tech visionaries and experts to design and deliver award-winning digital experiences. You’ll be involved in mapping customer journeys, developing concepts and prototypes, ensuring releases are on time and world-class, and driving continuous solution improvement. You’ll be expected to think big, be creative, and work closely with clients and SquadX designers, developers and strategists.
- Organizing and conducting design thinking workshops.
- Validating ideas and designs through various user testing methods.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients, stakeholders and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Communicating design principles and directions in a clear and consistent manner to product managers and engineers
- A minimum of five years of UX or interaction and experience design experience with a heavy focus on mobile (iOS and Android).
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Experience driving product development through design, leading projects and mentoring other designers
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for delivering outcomes.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Understanding of behavior change models.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn.
- Experience in diverse industries and sectors is a plus.
- You will inspire others with your work and attention to design details.
- Be a self starter, we're a team of peers who tend towards self direction under our shared umbrella.
- Highly experienced across the full design process from design systems to wireframes, prototypes, to high-fidelity flows.
- Demonstrated track record of personal impact with the ability to "sell" your ideas internally and externally.
- Advanced proficiency in the following design tools: Sketch, InVision, and Adobe CS.
- Personal growth amp; competence budget
- Great insurance coverage for you and your family
- Relocation support if you are coming from abroad
- Weekly competence amp; inspiration lunches
- Creative and inspirational afterworks
- Powerful computer work station and latest design tools
- Snacks and great coffee at our office in Dubai's premier hub for design D3
When we’re not working
We like to swap stories over breakfast there’s a lot to talk about with people from different nationalities. We invite people over for lunch to inspire us with tales from different industries and talks about new consumer trends and exciting technologies. And if all else fails, we get the PlayStation out or play in the lab.
*Your work speaks louder than CV, kindly share your portfolio as part of the application
**We are NOT looking for remote, but if you can convince us otherwise and your work is stellar, then maybe.