Are you an experience product manager looking to improve people's lives in a meaningful way? Xische is partnering with governments to re-imagine and deliver the best citizen experiences in the world. We focus on combining business acumen, creative designs and cutting-edge engineering in high-performing squads.
As a Product Manager, you will join our multidisciplinary team of product, design and tech visionaries and experts to define, design and deliver customer-centric products that touch people’s lives.
You will be responsible for defining and delivering the products' business and social impact.
- Understand client and end user needs (stated and uncovered)
- Lead and direct the user research activities to uncover hidden needs and ensure customer acquisition
- Define the product vision, value proposition and business model
- Own the end-to-end product development process from ideation to delivery of the team to drive high-velocity high-quality product developments
- Oversee and ensure the alignment of the product sprint backlog with the product vision and roadmap
- Coordinate with the Design and Engineering Directors to align and drive the end to end project delivery
- Maintain transparency by effectively communicating product development initiatives and progress with internal and external stakeholders
- Play an active role in our product management community sharing your learning and celebrating progress made by other members and teams
- Mastery of the product management disciplines, principals, methodologies and trends with hands-on experience in delivering world-class products
- Proven track record in leading agile teams across multiple disciplines
- Passion for user-centered products and eagerness to collaborate with creatives and engineers to deliver
- Strong problem-solving skills to conceptualize and analyze complex business and technical issues
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in an agile organization
- Experienced in SCRUM and the role of the product owner within agile teams
- Skilled with data analysis and numerical reasoning to help understand the effect of product initiatives and steer decision making
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal alignment and client presentations
- We appreciate the rigor of academic degrees and exposure, however we do not impose that as a requirement
If you enjoy working along A-players across disciplines to improve people's lives, then you are at the right place. We believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
In addition to your salary and performance based bonus, we provide annual flight ticket, medical insurance, gratuity, training and annual leaves as per the law.