Are you a watch enthusiast and passionate about providing excellent customer service?
We are looking for a passionate Senior Sales Consultant to join WatchBox boutique in Dubai who has a flair for delivering an extraordinary customer experience to join our highly successful sales team. As a watch expert you will be responsible for promoting the company products and services to customers with the aim of maximizing sales, trade in and trade out opportunities and providing exceptional customer service.
WatchBox, a joint venture with Seddiqi Holding is leading ecommerce platform for the buying, selling and trading of pre-owned luxury timepieces, embracing technology, data, transparency and innovation. With physical presence in Hong Kong, Switzerland, South Africa, and the United States, WatchBox employs more than 150 employees globally. WatchBox is also an authorized dealer and authorized service center for many luxury watch brands.
WatchBox is the result of a game-changing partnership between Danny Govberg, CEO of Govberg Jewelers, Tay Liam Wee, former owner of Sincere Watch, and investor-entrepreneur Justin Reis. For more information on WatchBox, please click on https://www.thewatchbox.com/ae/en/
- Promptly and professionally manage leads generated from digital marketing campaigns to buy, sell, trade, and service watches.
- Negotiate deals to buy, sell and trade watches requiring diligent research on current market prices, watch specifications, historical pricing, condition details, watch nuances and other relevant factors.
- Negotiate sale prices and terms with counterparts, ensure that transactions fall within company guidelines, build relationships with watch traders.
- Responsible to build and maintain a solid customer relationship and documenting the client relationships, customer details and potential opportunities in the CRM system.
- Manage existing client list who have previously bought sold traded watches with the Company; growing and nurturing those relationships to uncover new needs and opportunities
- Conduct research using the internal database and any other available resources, to propose suitable buy, sell and trade prices for approval.
- Responsible to achieve the shared omni-channel targets in terms of sales, trades and originations by using sales techniques and watches knowledge.
- Able to buy watches of interest for WatchBox at the correct price both through conventional channels such as web leads, social media, phone, email, whatsapp, store walk-in customers, personal network amp; traders and through visits to markets, souks, fairs and national and international events, online and offline auctions.
Sales Driven! Motivated! Articulate!
- Minimum of five years’ experience of sales and customer service within the retail luxury industry
- UAE Experience in watches (mandatory)
- Proficiency in English language (mandatory)
- Additional language skills Arabic, Russian, Chinese
We provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. The key to our success is the team that works here; and we reward and celebrate success.
- Competitive salary/compensation
- Excellent monthly incentive opportunities
- Generous discount on products
- Excellent health insurance benefits package
If you’re proud of your past success but your future excites you more then let us be a part of your future. Apply now!
NOTE - Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest in joining Seddiqi Holding.