Senior Watch Technician | Ahmed Seddiqi amp; Sons
Watch Enthusiast! Watchmaker!
Are your passionate about watches as we are?
If your answer is YES, then read on...
We are looking for a Senior Watch Technician to join our Swiss Watch Services Team. Reporting to the Team Leader - Watches, you will be responsible for service and repair of watches.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Services and repairs watches in a consistent manner and according to principals guidelines.
- Carries out all types of repairs (Complete Service, Partial Service, Sales Guarantee) as per instructions and volume needs.
- Follows all relevant processes, standard operating procedures and instructions.
- Ensures highest possible quality of work, respect of lead times and customer satisfaction.
- Attends trainings as Instructed.
- Shares technical knowledge with his colleagues.
- Keeps his workbench clean and tidy at all times.
- Always wears a clean coat.
- Displays team spirit and cooperates with peers to ensure a collegial environment.
- Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs.
- Maintenance of regular tools and equipment used.
- Any additional responsibilities as advised by the Line Manager
Passion! Precision! Personality!
- 5-8 years experience in repairing all types of Quartz and Mechanical watches including Chronograph
- Watchmaking diploma or training certificate from principal brands
- Proficiency in English language
As the UAE’s largest retailer of luxury watches and jewellery, we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. The key to our success is the team that works here; and we reward and celebrate success.
- Competitive salary/compensation
- Excellent monthly incentive opportunities
- Generous discount on products
- Excellent health insurance benefits package
If you’re proud of your past success but your future excites you more then let us be a part of your future. Apply now!