Are you ready to be the FACE of skincare?
Do latest trends in the world of health amp; beauty interest you?
Come and join our journey in spreading joy and making people look amazing!
Established in 1987 and developed in Melbourne, Aesop formulates skin, hair and body care products created with meticulous attention to detail, and with efficacy and sensory pleasure in mind. Aesop is an Australian luxury skin care brand with global presence in 50 plus countries and now growing within the UAE as a part of Seddiqi Holding.
Aesop as a brand has an objective to formulate skin, hair and body care products of the finest quality; they investigate widely to source plant-based and laboratory-made ingredients and use only those with a proven record of safety and efficacy. In each of Aesop's unique stores, informed consultants such as yourself introduce the Aesop range and philosophy and guide our loyal customers' selections.
Mizzen is a Seddiqi Holding subsidiary established in 2017, concentrating on luxury consumer brands within fashion, beauty, accessories amp; wellness sectors. The first brand to come on board Mizzen’s portfolio, Aesop offers its superlative products at Dubai Mall’s Perfumerie and Co, Bloomingdales, The Lighthouse, and Tryano Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for Sales Consultant to join our team at Aesop for store in Dubai.
Your role will be to build and maintain a strong client base and retain customer loyalty by providing a truly personalized service. In each of Aesop's unique stores, informed consultants such as yourself introduce the Aesop range and philosophy and guide our loyal customers' selections.
· Work as part of a team to meet the Brand's and store's objectives.
· Greet and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to every client who enters the skincare zone of the store.
· Use your excellent product and brand knowledge to inspire customers and exceed their expectations by providing a luxury selling experience to all.
· Promote the Aesop approach to customer service and consultations and ensure it is always upheld and demonstrated.
· Ensure customer loyalty by collecting customer information, thus building a clientele base and follow up with these clients through telephone calls, letters, cards and special announcements.
As friendly, service-oriented skincare consultant we seek you should have these skills/expertise:
Why Work With Us?
Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork, growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. The key to our success is the team that works here; and we reward and celebrate success.
Our Promise to You
At Seddiqi Holding, we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now!