1. Candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in Oracle Hyperion Planning with an educational background in Finance or IT.
2. Good business knowledge of Planning & Budgeting is a must for this role.
3. Candidate should have excellent communication skills in English language. Arabic language skills would be a plus.
4. Daily tasks will involve supporting Hyperion Planning, running administrative tasks, writing reports, problem solving, ensuring the system remains robust, improving the system, enhancing it further, training users of the system, overall acting as the technical lead with Hyperion Planning.
5. He must have the ability to communicate and liaise with various departments in terms of understanding their specific Hyperion Planning issues.
6. Candidate should be able to work on reports, produce budget figures and forecast using Hyperion Planning.
Must be accustomed to a fast-paced or startup environment. Must be a good team player with strong organizational and leadership skills.
Must have good communication skills.